Abstract category descriptions are included on the homepage of the submission site. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work to the proper category.
- Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.
Category: Please select relevant category with your research.
Title: minimum 25 / maximum 250 characters
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
Abstract: minimum 1,000 / maximum 5,000 characters
Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Study Design & Methods
- Conclusions (Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.)
- DO NOT include image, table, references, title or author information in your abstract
- DO NOT use abbreviations which have not been specified first.
The Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand (RCOST) and Thai Orthopaedic Association (TOA),
4th floor, the Royal Golden Jubilee Building, 2 Soi Soonvijai, New Petchburi Road,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310, THAILAND
Tel: (662) 7165436 to 7, Fax: (662) 7165440
Email address: [email protected]